We are seeking a highly motivated neuroscientist and leader with substantial experience and demonstrated success with early stage drug discovery for neurodegenerative diseases and/or neurological disorders such as neuropathic pain to provide biology leadership for advancing our AAV gene therapy programs.
- Leadership of multiple pre-clinical CNS gene therapy programs
- Development of pre-clinical program plans in research, communication of status and progress, and sharing of expertise with others.
- Leadership of a team of biologists, including PhD level scientists, with a focus on in vivo and ex vivo studies and analysis
- Designing pharmacology, biodistribution and efficacy studies for pre-clinical programs and generation of reports for regulatory submissions
- Management of external collaborations and research studies
- Attendance of relevant scientific conferences to network with academia and industry, and to stay current in relevant research.
Employer: Voyager Therapeutics
Location: Cambridge, MA
Degree required: PhD
Job posted: March 1st, 2019