QurAlis is seeking a highly motivated Scientist who is a subject matter expert in neurodegeneration and ALS to advance its cutting-edge discovery and screening efforts. The Scientist will work closely with the QurAlis scientific and management teams to perform studies in a high quality and scientifically rigorous fashion.
- Develop and evaluate cell line, primary neuron, and iPSC-derived neuronal models of ALS/FTLD
- Validate genetic and small molecule targets in multiple cell-based models
- Design and execute in vitro studies to demonstrate compound pharmacodynamics and support development of early drug candidates and lead molecules
- Perform the full spectrum of laboratory activities including experimental design, assay development, and execution.
- Critically analyze data and communicate findings effectively to multidisciplinary team members and management
- Actively and intellectually contribute to group discussions on assays, targets, and project strategy, including routine presentations
- Other duties as assigned
Location: Cambridge, MA
Degree required: MS
Job posted: February 22nd, 2019